Give Me 5 Advanced Workshop:
Responding to an RFP with a Winning Proposal
Monday, September 27, 2010, 1pm - 5pm
The St. Regis Washington, DC
In this special half day session, WIPP leaders, contracting experts and federal contracting officials will take an in-depth look at Writing Winning Contracts. Attendees will explore how Requests for Proposal Responses are generated, identify what makes a winning proposal stand apart, and participate in a unique open forum with industry and government experts offering invaluable "both sides of the table” perspectives on how you will win your next contract.
Small Business Proposal Experts
- Gloria Larkin, President, TargetGov
- Lourdes Martin Rosa, President, Government Business Solutions
Topics to be covered include:
- How RFPs are Generated
- Decision Points - To Bid or Not to Bid
- Developing Pricing Strategies
- Compliance Matrix
- Walkthrough Writing a Winning Proposal
- Proposal checklist
Plus, in an Open Forum Discussion, you will hear from government decision-makers about how they really evaluate proposals and from industry experts who have generated millions in winning responses. This is your time to hear from the insiders, ask your questions and take away winning practices to incorporate immediately.
- Thomas Hessel, DoD In-sourcing Program Lead/Senior Manpower Analyst Requirements and Program & Budget Coordination Directorate Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel & Readiness (P&R)
- Kevin Boshears, Director, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Kevin Carroll, US Army Program Executive Office, Enterprise Information Systems (Ret.)
- Joseph Jordan, Associate Administrator, Office of Government Contracting and Business Development, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Shawna Peterson, Procurement Analyst, Defense Information Systems Agency
- Len Discenza, Senior VP, Civilian Programs, NCI Information Systems, Inc.
- LaVern Jackson, President, Joint Logistics Managers, Inc.
- Sequin Lukon, The Essential Agreement, LLC
Note: This is geared towards those who have a working knowledge of the proposal process.
For questions, please contact Michael Fravel, Give Me 5 Program Manager, 415-434-4314, firstname.lastname@example.org.