WATT Training 226:
Beyond the Basics - Social Video Marketing
Thursday, July 14th at 2pm ET/11am PT
Social video marketing is the fastest way to secure qualified leads and foster client relationships. New tools make it easier than ever to compose, create and contribute innovative video that engages your audience. This fast-paced, innovative look at Social Video Marketing shows you how to:
· Create a compelling video that gets watched and shared
· Optimize your video for maximum value
· Leverage your YouTube channel as an awareness builder and revenue stream
· Post your video for maximum viewership and viral sharing
· Share with social strategies that establish credibility and trust
Course Instructor: Elaine Starling, President, Starling Media Services, Inc
This course is open to WIPP Dues-Paying Members at no charge.
Not a WIPP Member? Contact Hannah Starkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to join today! Membership dues start at $100/year and include UNLIMITED webinar access, among MANY other benefits!
By registering for a Women And Technology Today training course, I understand that the course may be recorded and the audio recordings will be presented as podcasts on the WIPP, Inc. and Women And Technology Today websites, and that there will be no payment for the use of my voice. I give permission to WIPP to use, for any purposes whatsoever, the audio of me participating in a Women And Technology Today Training course.