E3 Training - Efficiency and Sustainability:
Energy and Resource Conservation that Makes Business Sense
Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 2pm ET/11am PT
Course Instructor: Wendi Goldsmith, CPG, CPSSc, CEO, Bioengineering Group
- Debunking the myth that environmentally beneficial solutions cost a lot
- Illustrating many areas where efficiency and savings can be achieved
- Describing business models and typical ROI for conservation measures
- Sharing how some communities have upgraded buildings and infrastructure without up-front investment
- Outlining strategies and action steps to begin and succeed
This Webinar will provide business owners, public leaders, and others with a clear understanding of how to plan and execute strategies suitable for individuals, businesses, and communities in order to start saving money, reducing tax burdens, conserving water, and avoiding greenhouse gas emissions. Please join this exciting and practical tutorial suited for lay people and technical experts alike.
Course open to the general public for no charge.
Not a WIPP Member? Join today! Contact the WIPP Membership Office at (415) 434-4314 or click here to view Membership benefits.
By registering for an E3 training course, I understand that the course may be recorded and the audio recordings will be presented as podcasts on the WIPP, Inc. and E3 websites, and that there will be no payment for the use of my voice. I give permission to WIPP to use, for any purposes whatsoever, the audio of me participating in an E3 Training course.