"Innovation and Collaboration:
Building for the Future"
Friday, May 17 - Saturday, May 18, 2013
Office Depot Corporate Headquarters * Boca Raton, Florida
Presented by the Office Depot Foundation in collaboration with the Sagamore Institute, the SCORE Foundation and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Business Civic Leadership Center
Weekend in Boca plays a key role in the Office Depot Foundation's continuing efforts to help non-profit organizations harness the power of innovation and collaboration, leverage their strengths, and make the greatest possible impact in their communities.
There is no charge to attend the Symposium, which is open to non-profit organization executives and staff, board members, volunteers, business and civic leaders, government officials and anyone with a strong interest in the civil society sector.
Nationally recognized speakers:
- Stacy Palmer, Editor, The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Lindsay J.K. Nichols, Communications Director, GuideStar USA
- Nicholas Ashburn, Program Director, Impact Texas
- Richard J. Crespin, Senior Fellow, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Business Civic Leadership Center
- Mark J. Dobosz, President, SCORE Foundation
- Jay Hein, President, Sagamore Institute
- Akaya Windwood, President, Rockwood Leadership Institute
- Special Interactive Session with ?WhatIf! Innovation Partners
- Extensive time for networking and sharing best practices
- Opportunity to attend 2013 Office Depot Foundation Listen Learn Care Awards Celebration on May 17 at special reduced rate
Complete details and registration available at www.officedepotfoundation.org/weekendinboca
We look forward to seeing you at Weekend in Boca VI!
Follow us on Twitter: @OfficeDepotFndn #OfficeDepotFndnBoca