Women Accessing Capital Training 205:
Big, Audacious Requests--Can You Really Double Profits Just by Asking?
Thursday, July 11 at 1pm E/10am PT
How much is that number in your head? Five figures? Six? Seven, even?
Whatever it is, it spends more time inour headsthan most of us would like.
Annette Saldaña says the reason most women in business aren'ttwice as profitable is because we don't ask. We don't ask for more money, we don't ask for more opportunities. (Be honest. Can you really ask for what you want fromany client or any potential partner, and be cool with the answer?) Learn how to ask big things of big people--fearlessly--when you register for The Art & Science of Irresistible Requests with Annette Saldaña on June 20th. When you attend this workshop, you'll come away with the following:
• How to structure and sequence a request so people naturallywantto say yes--even that client or partner you can't possibly afford to risk hearing "no” from
• The actual request model Annette used to raise $85,000 in one year for a nonprofit and to generate $700,000 in additional revenue for one of her clients
• The 3 steps to assemble a request--whether you're asking clients for what you know you're worth, or gliding past limits by forming big partnerships with big people.
• How to identify your leadership style and request type--Idealist, Commander-in-Chief, or Force of Nature--so you understand how your natural instincts affect business results.
• A speciﬁc plan and commitment for when, where, how, and from whom you will make your ﬁrst irresistible request.
Learn the art & science of making irresistible requests when you register to attend.
About Annette Saldaña
Annette Saldaña shows women business leaders how to ask big things of big people--beginning with themselves. Entrepreneurs who work with her come away prepared to join those who earn $1 million more before retirement. They strike
bigger deals. Launch better initiatives. Lead faster teams. Negotiate higher fees. Her strategies and approach have helped such Fortune 500 companies as HBO, AT&T, AIG, and American Express create potent connections with customers. She has facilitated and led programs for over 50,000 people, including trainings for Ogilvy & Mather, FedEx, Bright House Networks, The Florida Holocaust Museum and The Women's Business Development Center.Embark on your 30 Requests, 30 Days Challenge here:http://irresistiblerequests.com.