for Women in Federal Contracting
Please join us Tuesday, June 03, 2014 from 08:00 AM – 12:00 PM for ChallengeHER—WOSB Opportunity Forum with the U.S. Department of Agriculture held at the South Building Cafeteria. The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP), and American Express OPEN (OPEN) and USDA have partnered to host women business owners for this special contracting event. Join the ChallengeHER movement to help empower the success of the Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program!
WBOs can have a unique opportunity to:
- Participate in Federal Contracting 101 and WOSB program workshops.
- Get contracting advice and learn about resources in your local community.
- Receive updates on current Procurement Policy and the WOSB Program
- Hear insightful real-life success stories from women business owners.
- Network with peer mentors and other WOSB and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) firms working in your field.
A few special notes on our program:
- A photo I.D. will be required for registration and security.
- Event registration will open at 7:30am and the program will begin at 9:00am. Please allow time to clear building security for the event.
- To speed the entrance and exit security process, do not bring laptops to the event.
- Please plan to take public transit to the event, parking is extremely limited.
- Remember ample business cards for networking purposes.
ChallengeHER—WOSB Opportunity Forum with USDA
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
South Building Cafeteria
1400 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, DC 20250
This event is free to attend; seating is
any registration or event inquiries, please email Erika Wilhelm at ChallengeHER@wipp.org.