for Women in Federal Contracting
Please join us Wednesday, September 3, 2014 from 08:00 am - 12:00 pm for ChallengeHER—Los Angeles, CA. The
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), Women Impacting Public Policy
(WIPP), and American Express OPEN (OPEN) have partnered to host women
business owners for this special contracting event. Join the ChallengeHER movement to help empower the success of the Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program!
Featuring: Administrator Maria Contreras-Sweet, U.S. Small Business Administration
WOSB federal contractors can have a unique opportunity to:
- Participate in Federal Contracting 101 and WOSB program workshops.
- Get contracting advice and learn about resources in your local community.
- Receive updates on current Procurement Policy and the WOSB Program
- Hear insightful real-life success stories from women business owners.
with peer mentors and other WOSB and Economically Disadvantaged
Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) firms working in your field.
A few special notes on our program:
- A photo I.D. will be required for registration.
- Event registration and networking will begin at 8:00am and the program will begin promptly at 9:00am.
- Remember to bring ample business cards for networking purposes.
ChallengeHER—Los Angeles, CA
Wednesday, September 3, 2014 from 8:00am – 12:00pm
Los Angeles Central Library
630 West 5th Street
Los Angeles, CA
This event is free to attend; seating is
registration or event inquiries, please email Erika Wilhelm at firstname.lastname@example.org.