for Women in Federal Contracting
Please join us:
Monday, May 11, 2015 from 9:00 am – 12:00pm
Registration and networking opens at 8:00am
Remember to bring ample business cards for networking purposes.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP), and American Express OPEN (OPEN) have partnered to host women business owners for this special contracting event.
Join the ChallengeHER movement to help empower the success of the Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program.
Administrator Maria Contreras-Sweet, U.S. Small Business Administration
WOSB federal contractors can have a unique opportunity to:
- Learn from and Connect directly with federal buyers
- Receive updates on current Procurement Policy and the WOSB Program
- Network with peer mentors and other WOSB firms working in your field
A few special notes on our program:
- A photo I.D. will be required for registration.
- Event registration and networking will begin at 8:00am and the program will begin promptly at 9:00am.
- Remember to bring ample business cards for networking purposes.
Registration Opens: 8:00am
Monday, May 11, 2015 from 9:00am – 12:00pm
409 3rd Street SW
Washington, DC 20416
This event is free to attend, seating is
limited, and registration is required.
registration or event inquiries, please email Lin Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cosponsorship Authorization # (13-6100-57). SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance, by contacting: Aditi.Dussault@sba.gov.