Thursday, September 1, 2016
Registration: 8:00 - 9:00
Sessions: 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Matchmaking / Networking: 8:00 am to 1:30 pm
222 West Merchandise Mart Plaza
Chicago, IL 60654
SUCCESSFULLY NAVIGATE THE FEDERAL CONTRACTING INDUSTRY AND WIN FEDERAL CONTRACTS
BY KNOWING THE RULES AND UNDERSTANDING THE STRATEGIES.
ChallengeHER works specifically with the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) federal contracting program
as a tool to help to assist women business owners leverage federal awards,
learn the federal procurement process, and to connect them with the right people.
With this knowledge, you are much better positioned to grow your business and increase your revenue.
Information is power!
Classes on the following topics:
- Marketing Your Business to Help Create WOSB Set-Asides
- Conversation with Panel of Federal Buyers
- Research and Marketing – “Doing Your Homework!”
- Who’s Who in Procurement Buying
- Making Your Business DCAA Compliant
- Teaming and Joint Ventures
Event is free; seating is limited
A few special notes on our program:
- Event registration and networking will begin at 8:00am and the program will begin promptly at 9:00am.
- Remember to bring ample business cards for networking purposes.
- Bring your Capability Statement for Matchmaking
- Coffee and light pastries served
For additional information, please email ChallengeHER@wipp.org
Cosponsorship Authorization # 16-4010-48.
SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact: 202-205-6933