Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Registration: 8:00 am to 9:00 am
Morning Sessions: 9:00 am to 11:30 pm
Lunch: 11:30 pm to 12:30 pm
Afternoon Sessions: 11:30 pm to 2:30 pm
Exhibit Networking: 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
CNM Workforce Learning Center
5600 Eagle Rock Ave NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113
SUCCESSFULLY NAVIGATE THE FEDERAL CONTRACTING INDUSTRY AND WIN FEDERAL CONTRACTS BY KNOWING THE RULES AND UNDERSTANDING THE STRATEGIES
ALL SMALL BUSINESSES ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND!!
ChallengeHERworks with Small Business to learn the federal procurement process, and to connect them with the right people. With this knowledge, you are much better positioned to grow your business and increase your revenue.
Information is power!
Classes on the following topics:
- Marketing Your Business to Help Create WOSB Set-Asides
- Understanding the Department of Energy, Sandia National Laboratories, and Los Alamos National Laboratory Structure
- Conversation with Panel of Federal Buyers
- Research and Marketing - Contracting 101
- Why Sources Sought are Important to You!
- Peer-to-Peer Roundtable for Experienced Contractors *
- How Advocacy and Executive Orders Affect Government Contracts *
- Exhibit Networking with Resource Partners, Agencies and Primes
Hear from SBA and DOE dignitaries during lunch on small business contracting at the DOE.
*For businesses who hold federal contracts.
Event is free; seating is limited
For additional information, please email ChallengeHER@wipp.org
A few special notes on our program:
- Event registration and networking will begin at 8:00am and the program will begin promptly at 9:00am.
- Remember to bring ample business cards for networking purposes.
- Bring your Capability Statement for networking.
- Coffee and light pastries served as well as a boxed lunch
Disclaimer: Cosponsorship Authorization # 16-4010-48. SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact: 202-205-6933