4th Annual Invent Your Future Conference for Women
Monday, April 19th and Tuesday, April 20th, 2010
Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
Join nationally-recognized speakers, best-selling authors, thought leaders and business experts for 2 days of informative seminars, workable business ideas, keynotes, in-depth clinics, workforce wellness sessions, health screenings and roundtable discussions.
Sessions for entrepreneurs include:
· Entrepreneur Clinic hosted by Betsy Berkhemer-Credaire, Statewide President of NAWBO California, President of Berkhemer Clayton Inc. Executive Search in Los Angeles; and Renee Fraser, Ph.D., CEO of Fraser Communications Inc., co-hosts of "2MinutesWith” on CBS Newstalk Radio
· Managing Growing Pains for Your Business
· New Media and its Impact on Extending Market Reach
· The Well Connected Leader
· Stories of Adaptation and Resilience: Profiles of Successful Entrepreneurs
· Share the Wisdom Forums - hosted round table discussions with business coaches and subject matter experts. Sample topics include: Doing Business with the Government, How to Attract Angel Investors, How to use LinkedIn to Grow Your Business, Small Business Finances, Sales and Client Relationship Management;
· Keynote Speakers include - Anousheh Ansari, Entrepreneur and Civilian Astronaut and Kristen von Ogtrop, Editor, Real Simple Magazine
Corporate and Community Partners include: Hewlett Packard, Apple, Anthem Blue Cross, Rambus, Robert Half International, American Airlines, New York Life Insurance, The Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology, The National Center for Women and Information Technology, Women 2.0, NAWBO California, Silicon Valley and San Francisco chapters, Women Impacting Public Policy.
For more information visit http://www.inventyourfuture.com/
WIPP members may register at a special reduced rate for the two‐day conference; ($295 per person, normally $395 per person) To register enter code # 07 on the partner registration page Invent Your Future Partner Registration Page