Women Accessing Capital: Overcoming the Psychology of "Small”
Despite reports implying fast growth of women-owned businesses, many still face obstacles related to financing business growth and barriers that are not as prevalent in the male marketplace. This exciting program will provide an advanced approach and strategies to help YOU take YOUR BUSINESS to the next level.
Pre-Meeting Reception: Monday, Oct 15, 2012
Time: 5:30pm until 7pm
Location: Economic Development Corporation- Kansas City Headquarters
Description: A chance to welcome out of town guests and interact with program sponsors and speakers.
**Must Register Separately. Click here to register.
Program Date: Tuesday, October 16th, 2012
Location: Kauffman Foundation, 4801 Rockhill Road, Kansas City, MO
Time: 8am until 5pm
Reception: 5pm until 6pm
This program will address:
· Overcoming the psychology of "staying small”
· Capitalization barriers that restrict company growth
· Tracking and accurately discussing revenue growth and potential in your business
· A hands-on approach to various financing mechanisms available
· How best to position your company to go after financing
· Keynote Speakers – Don Graves, Executive Director of the President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness
· Navigating the Capital Maze – Panel Discussion
· Beltway Update: Status of WIPP Core Issues in the 2012 Election – Ann Sullivan, WIPP Government Relations
· Lessons Learned: Keys to Growing Successfully – Amy Millman, Springboard Enterprises
*Speakers and timeframes subject to change
Click here for full meeting agenda.
Sponsorship Packages Available – Click here for more information.
Planning Committee – Click here to view committee list.
Hotel Information: Special Room Rates are available at the Sheraton Plaza Suites in Kansas City. Please specify that you are attending the WIPP event to get the rate when booking.
A shuttle will be available at the hotel to take attendees to and from the reception and event.
If you have any questions please contact AnnaKate Kallay at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-434-4314