Focus 100: The FOCUS 2014 Fellow Application is Now Live!
Friday, May 02, 2014
|WHAT IS THE FOCUS FELLOWS PROGRAM: |
Now in its third year, digitalundivided’s FOCUS Fellows program is a rigorous week long program (September 30th-October 5th, 2014) for black women founders of developed, but early staged, technology enabled companies. The program is held in New York City during the FOCUS100 conference. Early stage is defined as less than $50,000 in revenue and/or funding.
This year, we're accepting 8 FOCUS Fellows for the program. Please note that digitalundivided takes a very small equity position in exchange for participation in the program.
Click Here for a Full List of Past FOCUS Fellows
Click Here to Apply to the FOCUS Fellows Program
- A chance to pitch to VC and Angel investors with a track record of investing in companies led by diverse founders
- Round trip transportation and accommodations in New York City for the program
- A full pass to both the FOCUS Bootcamp and FOCUS100 conference
- Exclusive ONE-ON-ONE mentoring from top thought leaders and experts (including a one-on-one session with our Managing Director, Kathryn Finney)
- INTENSE business development and pitch training
- Access to the digitalundivided network and other FOCUS Fellows
Click on the Apply button below to start your FOCUS Fellow application. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, until July 1st. Please note that only COMPLETED applications will be reviewed by our advisory board.
Please feel free to email us at talk @ digitalundivided.com with any questions.