Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
Enroll for 2015 SHOP coverage
Online enrollment in the SHOP Marketplace began yesterday, November 15th.
Today, you can:
- See if you qualify for the SHOP Marketplace
- See if you qualify for the Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
- Browse plans and prices for 2015 SHOP coverage in your area
- Learn how to apply online or use an agent or broker
- If you offered SHOP coverage to your employees in 2014, learn how to renew or change your offer online.
Join our conference call on Tuesday, November 18 at 2:00 PM ET to discuss and answer your questions about the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP), which allows businesses with fewer than 50 employees to shop for quality health insurance for their employees online.
> Read more and register
Holiday Marketing Twitter Chat for Small Businesses
The holiday season is here and we want to make sure you are prepared. So join us on November 24 at 1 pm ET along with Twitter, the CEO and President of GrowBiz Media Rieva Lesonsky and SCORE for a Twitter chat on holiday marketing ideas for small businesses. We’ll be sharing ideas and taking your questions via the hashtag #SmallGoesBig.
What: Holiday Marketing Twitter Chat for Small Businesses
When: November 24 at 1pm ET
Who: @SBAgov, @TwitterSmallBiz, @Rieva and @SCOREMentors
Get Invovled:Submit your questions and follow the conversation via #SmallGoesBig.
Think that direct mail is dead? Think again: According to a 2012 study by Exact Target magazine, 65% of consumers have made a purchase as the result of a Direct Mail piece. Join us Thursday, December 4 at 3 PM ET for a presentation to learn about:
- Using Direct Mail to acquire new customers
- Using Direct Mail to retain existing customers
- The 40/40/20 rule and how it means more dollars for your company
- How Direct Mail amplifies your campaign by boosting your conversion rate
> Read more and register
SBA and Small Business Majority will host a free Affordable Care Act 101 webinar so small business owners can learn the basics of the Affordable Care Act and how they can enroll in health insurance marketplaces.
In addition, Spanish-speaking small employers throughout the country can join representatives from SBA, HHS and Small Business Majority for ACA 101 webinars in Spanish. Below are the registration links for the upcoming Spanish-language webinars, which are held every other Tuesday throughout the fall.