WIPP Announcement of 2015 LAC
Friday, July 31, 2015
Posted by: AnnaKate Kallay
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WOMEN BUSINESS LEADERS FROM ACROSS THE COUNTRY
NAMED TO WIPP’s LEADERSHIP ADVISORY COUNCIL
WASHINGTON, D.C. (July 31, 2015) – Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP), the nation’s largest women’s business group, announces the appointment of new women leaders to WIPP’s Leadership Advisory Council. Those chosen to serve are prominent women business leaders from across the country with strong track records of success both in business as well as in advocacy.
Joining the WIPP Leadership Advisory Council:
· Lynlee Altman of Pinnacle Construction in Cleveland, OH
· JeFreda Brown of Goshen Business Group LLC in Birmingham, AL
· Anne Chambers of RED212 in Cincinnati, OH
· Erica Courney of 2020vet in San Mateo, CA
· Anne Crossman of Completed Systems, Inc. and Vertical Jobs in Leesburg, VA
· Komal Goyal of 6e Technologies in Broomfield, CO
· Jennifer Horn of Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman in Philadelphia, PA
· Towan Isom of Isom Global Strategies in Washington, DC
· Rhonda Johnson of End2End Technical Solutions, Inc. in Gambrills, MD
· Anjali “Ann” Ramakumaran of Ampcus Inc. in Chantilly, VA
· Theresa Strickland of BrandWave Design in San Francisco, CA
“This group of impressive women leaders will play a crucial role in the future of WIPP. Their expertise and engagement will be focused on how to grow our organization in the next two years and expand WIPP’s footprint across the country,” shared Kristie Arslan, WIPP Executive Director.
WIPP’s Leadership Advisory Council includes WIPP members who are women business owners as well as thought leaders and academics with expertise in entrepreneurship, research, public policy, and leadership development. The Council assists WIPP by providing guidance on policy and programming, working to promote the organization to the women entrepreneurship community and develops leadership training and member engagement activities.
Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP) is a national nonpartisan public policy organization advocating on behalf of its coalition of 4.7 million businesswomen including 78 business organizations. WIPP identifies important trends and opportunities and provides a collaborative model for the public and private sectors to increase the economic power of women-owned businesses.
418 C Street NE, First Floor, Washington, DC 20002~ 888.488.WIPP ~ Fax: (202) 872-8543
1714 Stockton Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94133 ~ 415.434.4314 ~ Fax: 415.434.4331