Enterprising Women of the Year Award Nominations due Nov 1!
Monday, October 5, 2015
2016 Enterprising Women of the Year Award - Nomination Form
Nominate yourself or a friend for the 2016 Enterprising Women of the Year Award, and plan now to attend our 2016 Awards Celebration and Conference, February 28-March 1, 2016 at The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove in Miami, Florida, USA.
If you are interested in receiving international recognition for the outstanding work you do as a woman-owned enterprise, consider nominating yourself for the 2016 Enterprising Women of the Year Award. Award winners will be recognized at the Gala Awards Dinner at The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove on March 1.
Winning the Enterprising Women of the Year Award is a once in a lifetime honor. If you are unable to attend our 2016 event on Feb. 28-March 1, please do not apply for this award. We recommend that you wait and apply in a year that you know you are able to attend.
Winners will be recognized in the following categories:
• woman-owned enterprise with up to $1 million in annual revenues;
• woman-owned enterprise with more than $1 million and up to $5 million in annual revenues;
• woman-owned enterprise with more than $5 million and up to $10 million in annual revenues;
• woman-owned enterprise with more than $10 million and up to $25 million in annual revenues;
• woman-owned enterprise with more than $25 million in annual revenues and up to $100 million; and,
• woman-owned enterprise with over $100 million in annual revenues.
You may apply for the award if you have been in business at least three years and you meet any of the following three criteria:
• your company is at least 51 percent owned and managed by a woman;
• you are a woman who owns, manages and controls the business with a partner, and you own at least 33 percent of the business; or
• you are a woman entrepreneur who leads a company that has obtained venture capital and, as a result, you now hold an equity position of less than 51 percent in your company.
Award winners receive recognition for themselves and their businesses through local, national and international publicity. Every winner and finalist will be profiled in Enterprising Women magazine.
Please note: All nominations must be received by no later than midnight on Sunday, Nov. 1, 2015. Winners will be notified in late November.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FORM TO NOMINATE.