SUMMIT INSIGHT Publishes "Government Contracts Made Easier"
AFCEA & Small Business Administration Are First Buyers!
Alexandria, VA (January 4th, 2011) - Summit Insight is proud to announce publication of "Government Contracts Made Easier", by Judy Bradt.
"This book brings you critical success factors from my 23 years of professional practice in government contract consulting " said Judy Bradt, CEO of Summit Insight."I'm thrilled to be able to share that insider know-how with thousands of business owners."
Government Contracts Made Easier is loaded with resources that seasoned contractors take years to discover:
- The Key Concepts that successful companies master as they grow their government contracts.
- Profiles in Success: Ten business owners - small and minority business owners, veterans, women and men - share their journeys and challenges, and the tactics they use to win government business.
- A Structured Approach & Exercises: Seven steps and Judy's exclusive toolbox guide you to the heart of government business & teaming success.
- Research Data & Top Expert Insight: Hard statistics and analysis on what success takes - from new studies and leading specialists.
- Checklists and Tip Lists: Easy-to-use lists make this technical material simple to work with; free and low-cost resources; special links to detailed how-to guides you can use right away.
The Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association has already bought 1000 copies for its small business programs...but the Small Business Administration itself was the book's first bulk buyer. Summit Insight creates custom editions of the book for organizations, in addition to mass-market sales on Amazon.com. You can engage Judy -- a dynamic, passionate, and entertaining speaker -- for your event.
"How can your business compete in federal contracting? Judy Bradt helps you navigate this misunderstood world, and discern whether a government contract would be good for your business. This isn't merely a "how-to" book. This is a strategic plan of action," said Amy Morris, Anchor and Executive Editor, Federal News Radio.
Order Government Contracts Made Easier today.
Summit Insight is a global consultancy based in Alexandria, Virginia. Its mission: to provide affordable, personalized, effective counsel for established companies that want to grow their government business. The firm serves established firms, industry associations, nonprofit organizations, and governments on four continents.Summit Insight delivers Government Contracts Strategy In A Day, custom classes & executive consultation, group programs, and a new four-part webinar on DVD.
Find out more about Summit Insight and Judy Bradt at http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=6ever7n6&et=1104185665193&s=1766&e=001r5g6YhdJV1af7VlG79sMSA5Wsq57tJwkI6XzvSvWswnAIsCNdQwDng2EyOkRq9R-joRjbzhVKbYNTUsjYm_HJCRjZzgBEbtPpiiLa_mMR9JG3PwsvNPo-w==
Contact: Judy Bradt 703.627.1074 firstname.lastname@example.org