IRS Webinar: How International Issues Impact Employee Plans
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Internal Revenue Service Webinar: May 26, 2011 at 2:00 pm ET / 11 am PT
The Global Phenomenon - How International Issues Impact Employee Plans
Wondering how the IRS focus on international tax compliance will impact retirement plans? Watch this FREE webinar to learn about:
• Employee Plans key international strategies and projects
• Compliance coverage in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands
• Employee Plans Team Audit with international issues
• EPCU international compliance check projects
• Current retirement plan outreach and guidance efforts
• Special coverage rules and Code section 415 limits for participants with foreign source income
This webinar is for:
• EP practitioners and tax professionals
• Multinational plan sponsors
• IRS employees
To Register and Attend, Click Here.
• If you have difficulty viewing the event, use the e-mail option or call 866-956-4770.
• Visit www.irs.gov and search Webinars for information on other future programs.
• The event will be archived at www.IRSvideos.gov/webinars two weeks after the event date.
• CPE credit will be offered for this presentation.
Sponsored by: IRS Office of Employee Plans