WIPP Member Leah Brown Invited to Attend Ernst & Young Pioneers and Patriots Forum in D.C.
Friday, March 02, 2012
A10 CEO Invited to Attend Ernst & Young Pioneers and Patriots Forum in Washington, D.C.
- As one of the leading high-growth entrepreneurs in America, A10 Clinical Solutions, Inc. President and CEO Leah Brown has been invited to join fellow Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® alumni at The White House and Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. on February 27-28, 2012.
During this two-day "Pioneers and Patriots” forum, Entrepreneur Of The Year® alumni will hold conversations with senior White House officials, Members of Congress and senior staff to gain insights into policy matters that impact high-growth entrepreneurs, such as innovation, financing, tax policy, job creation, growth and global competitiveness.
"As an E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year® winner and national judge, I know that it is of critical importance that our government leaders are in lock-step with increasing entrepreneurial growth, the creation of new business and its impact on job opportunities that will reclaim the United States’ position as a global leader in business,” says Brown of the opportunity. "I am fortunate to represent my fellow entrepreneurs, the health industry, my business state of North Carolina, and women and minority business owners in what will be important dialog in turning this country around to again be a world powerhouse.”
Among the scheduled government speakers for this event:
• Francisco Sánchez, Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade• Rebecca Blank, Acting Deputy Secretary of Commerce
• Tom Kalil, Deputy Director for Policy, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
• Richard Burr (R-NC)• Mark Warner (D-VA)
• Darrell Issa (R-CA); Chairman of the House Oversight & Government Reform Committee
• Nan Hayworth (R-NY)
• Ron Kind (D-WI)
• Eric Cantor (R-VA), House Majority Leader
The challenges to starting a company and growing an existing business have grown over the past decade. The rest of the world is picking up the pace of entrepreneurship, adding a new layer of global competition. Entrepreneurs must work with policymakers in Congress and the White House to improve the environment for entrepreneurs to do what entrepreneurs do best: start companies, innovate, create jobs and grow the economy.
ABOUT A10 CLINICAL SOLUTIONS, INC.: A10 Clinical Solutions, Inc. specializes in clinical research and on-site preventive-care health clinics for large pharmaceutical companies, government agencies, hospital systems and corporate entities. A10 has developed a national reputation for supporting clinical projects that have a significant impact on communities that have traditionally experienced healthcare disparities. A10 specializes in clinical research, clinical care, government services, and other clinical support services. For more information about A10 Clinical Solutions, please visit a10clinical.com.